Freedom of Information
The Freedom of Information Acts apply to the Valuation Tribunal with effect from 31st May 2006.
Please click here for further information.
Re-Use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (S.I. No. 279 of 2005)
The Valuation Tribunal complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie.
The information featured on our website is the copyright of the Valuation Tribunal. You may re-use the information on our website free of charge. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
• Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
• Reproduce the information accurately;
• Not use the information in a misleading way;
• Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
• Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent or dishonest purposes.
The Valuation Tribunal is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Valuation Tribunal does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to the re-use of its information.
Further information is available in the Sections 15 & 16 Reference Book – A Guide to Functions, Records, Rules and Practices of the Valuation Tribunal, published in accordance with the Freedom of Information Acts.
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by the Valuation Tribunal please contact:
Telephone: 00 353 1 6760130